Wiggins Auctioneers, LLC is a family-owned and operated real estate business with over 150 years of combined experience. Our goal is to be leaders in auction technology and provide the same successful, dependable services to our clients that we established in 1963.
Trust us to provide you with the best customer service and results. It can be difficult to choose the right real estate and auction company. Our experienced and award-winning team is trained to meet your needs and combine them with our well-researched marketing plans.
Wiggins currently has three locations to make our business more accessible to you. Our main office is in Enid, with Branch Offices in OKC and Fairview.
From residential properties to farm equipment, our company strives to meet the auction and realty needs of a wide range of customers.
We’ve conducted over 5,800 successful auctions, including land, residential, commercial, oil and gas minerals, and equipment. Wiggins Auctioneers continues to prove that traditional auctions paired with new technology is a powerful marketing tool.
Selling your real estate can be a personal and emotional process; and buying real estate can be just as challenging. Wiggins understands and is here for all of your real estate needs. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell property in Oklahoma, our real estate experts will assist you throughout the entire process.
We put your needs first and will walk with you every step of the way!
Wiggins Auctioneers, LLC:
- Has been setting the standard in the Real Estate Auction Business since 1963
- Closes approx. 98% of all transactions
- Has consistently received state awards for auction marketing since 1970
- Is the only auction company in the area to receive 3 national awards for auction brochure design
- Has produced 5 State Champion Auctioneers
- Has been directing prospective buyers to our website for over 20 years, resulting in tens of thousands of hits per month
- Is the only auction company in the area to consistently prepare bidder information packets for prospective buyers
- Is the first and possibly only auction company in the state to consistently prepare and use multimedia presentations via PowerPoint and digital still shots, videos, and aerials in selling rural land
- Has substantial web presence on several real estate marketing and social media sites
- Offers online bidding for real estate and mineral auctions, if desired
Whether buying or selling, come to us for all your auction and realty needs!