1 ½ Story, Country Home Situated on 14.67 +/- Wooded Acres w/Abundant Wildlife
This secluded, country home is nestled in the blackjack & native timber and is surrounded by an abundance of wildlife. Enjoy the winding drive as you are returning home from a busy day.
- 14.67 Acres w/ Plenty of Space for Livestock/4H/FFA Projects
- 1 ½ Story Frame Home
- 3 BDRMS
- 1 ½ BAs (1/2 BA has Plenty of Space and Serves as a Utility Room as well)
- Kitchen w/Plenty of Cabinetry, Built-in Microwave, & Breakfast Bar
- Nice Size, Living room w/ Big, Picture Window
- Dining Room/Extra Living Space w/ Sliding Door Access to Lg. Back Deck for Enjoyment of the Abundant Wildlife (Whitetail Deer, Turkey & other Various Wildlife)
- Window/Wall Unit Air Conditioning & Vent-less Wall Furnace Heat
- Covered Front Porch w/ Ramp
- Easy Access to Above Ground, Storm Shelter
- 18’ x 31’ Enclosed, Carport Building w/ Full Concrete Floor
- 8’ x 14’ Storage Building w/ Electricity
- 7’ x 8’ Storage Building
- 18’ x 28.5’ Livestock Shed
- Water well
- Ringwood School District
- Taxes: The 2021 taxes were approx. $277.00 with homestead exemption. The 2022 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: 14.67 +/- acres in the NW/4 NW/4 of Sec. 33, Twp. 23N, R10 W.I.M., Major Co., OK
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID & acknowledge & agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Auction Begins Closing at 6:00 p.m. on March 8th
(Day of Home Auction)
Kabota Tractor w/ Loader | ‘16 Dodge Pickup (4×4, Diesel, Low Mileage) | Kabota UTV (4×4) | Flatbed Trlr | Storage Building | Car Ports | Guns | Yard & Shop Items | Cowboy Cooking/Cast Iron Pcs. | Appliances & Household Items | & MORE