RANCH #1 SOLD! $420,000 (476.5 +/- ACRES)
- All located in Sec. 20, Twp. 21N, R15 W.I.M., fenced & cross fenced with 4 & 5 strands of barbed wire
- 85.93 acres cropland (currently planted to grass) with balance of land in native & improved grasses & ponds
- Soil types – Dill fine sandy loams; Carey silt loams; St. Paul silt loams; Nobscot sand; Dill-Quinlan complex & Grant-Yahola complex
- Headquarters include a ranch home built in 1965 consisting of approx. 1,456 sq. ft., 3 BDRMS, 1 BA, & 2-attached carports
- Outbuildings consist of a 20’ x 16’storage shed; 48’ x 31’ machine shed; 42’ x 22’ pole barn; 24’ x 12’ pole barn; 16’ x 10’ metal storage building & storm shelter (according to Major Co. Assessor)
- Cattle working & loading facility are located on the property as well
Legal Description: W/2 & NE/4 (Less an approx. 3.5 acre tract) in Sec. 20, Twp. 21N, R15 W.I.M., Major Co., OK ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $1,218.50
RANCH #2 SOLD! $455,000 (555.4 +/- ACRES)
- Located directly across road W. of NW/4 of Ranch #1
- 1 mile from Phroso blacktop
- Approx. 30 acres of improved Bluestem along E side
- Soil types – Dill-Quinlan complex; Quinlan-Rock outcrop complex; & Dill fine sandy loam
- 4-5 wire perimeter fencing (W. side nearly new)
- Catch pen & loading facility
- Water well
- Headwaters of Middle Griever Creek flow across this picturesque property
Legal Description: W/2 SW/4 of Sec. 18, Twp. 21N, R15 W.I.M., & NE/4 & W/2 of Sec. 19, Twp. 21N, R15 W.I.M., all in Major Co., OK ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $476.00
Order of Auction: Ranch #1 & #2 will be offered individually, & together. Taxes: The 2020 taxes will be prorated to closing. Minerals: Do not sell. Possession for Entirety: at closing.
Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who choose to authorize another person to bid/purchase on his/her behalf must provide a letter of authority. Please contact Auction Company for further details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, usability, etc. prior to auction day. Any announcements made day of auction take precedence.