104 +/- Acres | Highly Productive Farmland | Enid/Lahoma/Drummond Area, Garfield Co., OK
Lahoma Community Center
201 Stable Rd, Lahoma, OK 73754
March 10th, 2021
| 10:00 A.M.
Vicki Wiggins Allen
Justin & Amanda Robinson
Located from the Jct. of US 412 & Logan Rd., AKA Green Valley Blktp, (2 mi. East of Lahoma, OK), 3 miles S. on Logan Rd., then ½ mile E. on Fox Dr. (dead end road, maintained by county); Physical Address: 12526 W. Fox Dr., Drummond, OK
- Located from the Jct. of US 412 & Logan Rd, AKA Green Valley Blktp, (2 mi. East of Lahoma, OK), 3 miles S. on Logan Rd., then ½ mile E. on Fox Dr. (dead end road, maintained by county); Physical Address: 12526 W. Fox Dr., Drummond, OK
- Convenient location (within 15 +/- minutes of Enid’s W. side shopping & entertainment districts)
- Highly productive cropland (100.47 acres of cropland with a full wheat base and a 36 bushel per acre PLC yield)
- Principle soil types of cropland – Keokuk loam, Class I; Port silt loam, Class II; & smaller amount of Miller-Drummond complex, Class IV (located toward the NE/corner of property near pond)
- Rural home site potential (elevation map & certificate for subject can be found HERE)
- Plenty of privacy w/ scenic views of winding, timber lined, Turkey Creek
- Pond is situated toward the N. & E. side of the property
- Abundant wildlife with hunting potential
- Drummond School District
- Legal Description: Beginning in the NW/c of the SE/4 of Sec. 27, Twp. 22 N., R8 W., Garfield Co., OK, thence S. 160 Rods (2640’); thence E. 104 Rods (1716’); thence N. 160 Rods (2640’); thence W. 104 Rods (1716’) to the P.O.B.
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $505.00. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession will be given upon signing the purchase contract and acceptance of the escrow deposit (day of auction).
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.