105.32 +/- Acres | Highly Productive Cropland | Timber Lined, Kingfisher Creek Wildlife | State Hwy 33/3 Frontage | Kingfisher, Kingfisher Co., OK
Exhibit Building at the Kingfisher Co. Fairgrounds
300 S. 13th St, Kingfisher, OK 73750
| 10:00 A.M.
Kim Allen, Co-Broker
The Firestone Family
Located from the Jct. of US 81 & SH 33 in Kingfisher, go ½ Mile W. on SH 33 to the SE/Corner of the Land (Corner of SH 33 & 13th St.)
- Located from the Jct. of US 81 & SH 33 in Kingfisher, go ½ Mile W. on SH 33 to the SE/Corner of the Land (Corner of SH 33 & 13th)
- Good Traffic Count, Excellent Signage & Visibility
- 55.97 Acres of Cropland with a Full Wheat Base & a 38 Bu./Acre PLC Yield
- Soil Types of Cropland include Port Silt Loam & Ashport Clay Loam, Both Class II (Lays Mostly Level & Easily Tilled)
- Balance of Land is in Timber Lined, Kingfisher Creek & approx. 5.5 Acres of Grass in the NW/Corner (Abundant Wildlife Habitat)
- Be Sure to Take a Look!
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: 105.32 +/- acres located in the SE/4 of Sec. 16, Twp. 16N, R7 W.I.M., Kingfisher Co., OK
- ‘22 Taxes: were approx. $356.00. The 2023 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the presently growing 2022-2023 crop or July 1, 2023, whichever is later.
- Crop: None of the presently growing 2022-2023 crop, nor any F.S.A. payments for same are being sold or transferred.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Buyer’s Premium: A 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid in the auction to determine the purchase price.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.