110 +/- Acres | Tillable Land Established in Improved Grasses
This land has been proudly passed down through the Peters’ family for years, but now, the opportunity has come for another owner to operate & enjoy the land. No doubt, it has served the Peters family well in livestock & hay production, as it will yours!
- Conveniently located just 1/8 mile from Flynn Rd. (blacktop) & 6 miles from SH 74
- 110 +/- total acres with 106 +/- acres established in Jose Wheat Grass
- According to the Garfield Co. F.S.A., this land is in an FSA unit containing the entire SE/4, comprised of 132.92 acres of former cropland with a 108.4 acre wheat base & 36 bu./ac. PLC yield; & a 9.5 acre oats base & 41 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Balance of the land is in Bermuda grassed waterway
- Soil types of the former cropland are Kirkland silt loam, Class II & Kirkland-Renfrow complex, Class III
- Good home site potential with proximity to Enid, Stillwater, & OKC metro
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: 109.64 acres in the SE/4 of Sec. 26, Twp. 21N, R5 W.I.M.
- Taxes: will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.