120 +/- Acres | 50 +/- Acres of Native Blackjack Timber | Bal. in Grass (CRP) | Abundant Pop. of White Tail Deer, Rio Grande Turkey & Predators | Beautiful, Rural Home Site | 20 +/- Minutes from Enid & Fairview | 2 Miles from US 412 & 1 Mile from Blktp Rd. | Ringwood Area, Major Co., OK
Ringwood Community Center
| 10:00 AM
The Lawrence H. Brittain Trust
Ringwood Area, Major Co., OK
From the Jct. of US 412 & SH 58 (Ringwood Jct.), 3 miles W. on US 412, then 2 miles N. on Co. Rd. 264
- Excellent Farm for Recreation and Livestock Production
- Outstanding Rural Home/Cabin/Barndo/Executive Home Site
- Native Grass
- 49.39 +/- Acres of Beautiful Native Blackjack Timber
- Abundant Wildlife Population for Hunting & Outdoor Recreation
- 64.10 +/- Acres of Former Cropland are Currently Enrolled in CRP w/ an Annual Payment of $2,106.00/year, Contract expires Sept. of 2031
- Perimeter Fence
- Shelter & Grazing for Livestock
- Good Rocked Road Access just a Mile from Blacktop
- Ringwood School District
- Be Sure to Take a Look!
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: W/2 SE/4 & SE/4 SE/4 of Sec. 31, Twp. 23N, R10 W., Major Co., OK
- ‘21 Taxes: were approx. $170.00. ‘22 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing hunting lease which expires at the end of October, 2022; and subject to the existing CRP contract which expires end of Sept. 30, 2031. Buyer agrees to assume and complete the C.R.P. contract as described above and will be solely liable for any penalties or payback for failing to do so. Seller shall retain all CRP payments due and payable for the contract year ending September 30, 2022, and all prior payments. Buyer shall be entitled to all payments for the contract year ending September 30, 2023, and any future payments.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.