2 Noble Co. Farms | 120+/- & 80+/- Acre Tracts | Productive Cropland | Wildlife & Ponds
FB&T Perry Event Center
424 7th Street, Perry, OK 73077
| 10:00 A.M.
The Bay Family
Lucien/Perry/Orlando Area, Noble Co., OK
Whether looking for land for a home site, to expand your livestock/farming operation, or for an investment opportunity, this land is a MUST to consider!
Farm #1 (120+/- Acres): SOLD! $352,000
- Located From HWY 77 and Frontier go west 2 miles located on south side of road; OR from HWY 164 and CR 30 go 3 miles south then 1 mile east located on south side of road.
- According to the Noble County FSA, there are 118+/- acres of cropland with a full wheat base and 42 bu./acre PLC yield.
- Principal soil types of the cropland are: Kirkland-Pawhuska, Kirkland, Norge, Bethany, and Tabler silt loam all Class 2 soils ; Kirkland, Grainola- Lucien complex, all Class 3 soils.
- Legal Description: Part of the NE/4 of Sec. 9, Twp. 20N, R2 W.I.M.
Farm #2 (80 +/- Acres): SOLD! $205,000
- Located From HWY 77 and Frontier go west 2 miles to CR 40 then south ¼ mile East side of road; OR from HWY 164 and CR 30 go south 3 miles to Frontier and 1 mile east to CR 40 ¼ mile south east side of road.
- According to the Noble County FSA, there are 33+/- acres of cropland with a full wheat base and 42 bu./acre PLC yield.
- Principle soil types of the cropland are: Bethany, Tabler, Kirkland-Pawhuska, Norge, all Class 2 soils; Kirkland Class 3; Water ways being Class 4
- Balance of the land in hay meadow, pond, and a few trees.
- Legal Description: S/2 of the NW/4 of Sec. 10, Twp. 20N, R2 W.I.M.
Disclosure & Documents
- Order of Auction: Farms will be offered individually only.
- ‘23 Taxes: will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: at closing, subject to the existing ag lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the presently growing 2023 bean crop or December 1, 2023, whichever is later.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.