120 +/- Acres | Productive Sm. Grain/Livestock Land
Springhill Suites by Marriott
5815 KL Drive, Enid, OK 73703
| 10:00 A.M.
Vicki Wiggins Allen
The Turville Living Trust
Enid/Drummond/Waukomis Area, Garfield Co., OK
Located 7 miles S. of US 412 on Imo Rd. (W. of Enid), then 1 mile E. on Hayward, & ¼ mile N. on Wheatridge Rd. OR 5 miles W. of Waukomis on Wood Rd., then 1 mile N. on Imo Rd., 1 mile E. on Hayward, & ¼ mile N. on Wheatridge Rd.
- Located 7 miles S. of US 412 on Imo Rd. (W. of Enid), then 1 mile E. on Hayward, & ¼ mile N. on Wheatridge Rd. OR 5 miles W. of Waukomis on Wood Rd., then 1 mile N. on Imo Rd., 1 mile E. on Hayward, & ¼ mile N. on Wheatridge Rd.
- 104.51 +/- acres of cropland w/ a 104.1 acre wheat base & a 37 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Soil types of cropland include mostly Grant silt loams, Classes II & III; with a smaller amount of Kingfisher-Ironmound complex, Class IV
- Balance of land consists of trees, grass pasture & in past years, a water source from the neighboring pond to the S. (pond is currently mostly dry)
- Access is by good rocked roads & county roads within 1¼ mile of blacktop (Imo )
- Legal Description: N/2 SE/4 & NE/4 of the SW/4 of Sec. 17, Twp. 21N, R7 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK
- ‘21 Taxes: were approx. $353.00. The ‘22 taxes will be prorated to the date of closing.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the 2022-2023 wheat crop or July 1, 2023, whichever is later. Buyer will be credited for the 2022-2023 cash lease payment in the amount of $3,612.50 at closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID & acknowledge & agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.