123 +/- Acres | Livestock/Recreational Land w/3 Ponds | US 412 Frontage Hunting & Fishing | Home Site Potential
Get outdoors & surround yourself with scenic views of the nearby Gloss Mountains, relax & fish, hunt for wildlife, or enjoy power sports on this all-weather accessible recreational property. Area attractions & activities for outdoor enthusiasts include the Gloss Mountain State Park, Little Sahara State Park, & Boiling Springs State Park.
- Located from US 412 & SH 8 (Orienta), approx. 12 miles W. on US 412 OR from US 412 & US 281 (Bouse Jct.), approx. 10 miles E. on US 412
- Excellent Recreational Land w/Hunting & Fishing
- 3 Ponds (1 Spring Fed) Providing Livestock Water & Outdoor Recreation
- Native Grasses & Mesquite
- Perimeter Fencing
- Rural Water
- Home Site Potential
- All-Weather Access from US 412
- Legal: 123.19 +/- acres in the SE/4 of Sec. 16, Twp. 22N, R14W, Major Co., OK
- Taxes: The 2021 taxes were approx. $45.00. The 2022 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing ag lease which expires Aug. 1, 2022.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.