136.6 +/- Acres | Productive Farmland | Hwy 11A Frontage | Wakita Area, Grant Co., OK
Senior Citizen’s Building
103 W Main, Wakita, OK
| 10:00 A.M.
Vicki Wiggins Allen
The Madeline J. Williamson Trust
- Located from the Jct. of SH 11 & SH 11A W. of Medford, 3 ½ miles N. on SH 11A to the SE/Corner of the Farm
- According to the Grant Co. F.S.A., there are 132.53 Acres of Cropland with a 132.30 Acre Wheat Base & a 33 Bushel Per Acre PLC Yield
- Soil Types of the Cropland include Kirkland-Pawhuska Complex & Kirkland Silt Loams, Both Class II; & Kingfisher Silt Loam, Class III
- Appears to Lay Mostly Level & Easily Tilled
- Balance of the Land is in a Grassed Waterway
- Hwy 11A along the E. Side; Good Shale, County Road along N. Side
- Within 15 Minutes of Medford
- Please See Important Possession & Crop Info. Below
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: 136.61 +/- acres located in the NE/4 of Sec. 34, Twp. 28N, R7 W.I.M., Grant Co., OK
- ‘22 Taxes: were approx. $342.00. The 2023 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the 2023-2024 crop or July 1, 2024, whichever is later.
- Crop: None of the presently growing 2022-2023 crop, nor 2023-2024 crop nor any F.S.A. payments for same are being sold or transferred. The cash lease payment in the amount of $5,440.00 due and payable January 1, 2024 for the 2023-2024 crop year shall be paid to the Buyer.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.