145 +/- Ac. of Productive Cropland (Mostly Class I Soils) | Country Home/Home Site Potential & Out-bldgs on 7 +/- Ac. | Enid, OK
Garfield County Fairgrounds
111 W Purdue Ave, Enid, OK 73701
October 29th, 2020
| 10:00 A.M.
The Baade Family Estate
1411 S. Wheatridge Rd., Enid 73703
Corner of Rupe Ave. & Wheatridge Rd. (Blacktop frontage)
145 +/- ACRES OF HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE CROPLAND/DEVELOPMENT
- Corner of Rupe Ave. & Wheatridge Rd. (Blacktop frontage)
- Joins Enid’s new Soccer Complex
- Excellent investment/development opportunity
- 143.49 acres of cropland with a 142.4 acre wheat base & 39 bushel per acre PLC yield
- Principle soil type is Pond Creek silt loam, Class I; with a lesser amount of Grant silt loam, Class II
HOME & OUT-BLDGS ON 7 +/- ACRES/NEW HOME SITE POTENTIAL
- 1411 S. Wheatridge Rd., Enid (Country living, less than 5 minutes of Enid)
- Great potential for new home site with utilities readily available (water well, elec. & septic)
- Fixer-upper, 4 BDRMS, 2 BA home with 1,680 +/- sf of living area & central h/a
- Windows, vinyl siding, & roof covering replaced approx. 13 years ago
- Chicken house has been converted into a 1 BDRM, 1 BA apartment with kitchen, living area, & utility (window air unit & gas heat)
- Barn/shed with lean-to & old-style drive-through granary
- Blacktop frontage along Wheatridge Rd.
- Legal Description: SW/4 16-22-7, Garfield Co., OK
- Order of Auction: Tracts #1 & #2 will be offered individually only.
- Taxes: ‘19 taxes for Tract #1 were approx. $675.00; ‘19 taxes for Tract #2 were approx. $566.00. The 2020 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Crop: Does not sell.
- Possession of Tract #1: at closing, subject to the existing ag lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the presently growing 2020-2021 crop or July 1, 2021, whichever is later. One-half of the cash rent payment in the amount of $3,500.00, due and payable on or by Jan. 1, 2021 shall be paid to the Buyer. Possession of Tract #2: at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.