149 +/- Acres | Livestock/Recreational Land | SH 51A Frontage
Fairview Community Center
206 E. Broadway, Fairview, OK 73737
| 10:00 AM
Butch Edingfield, Co-Broker
Fairview Utilities Authority, Fairview, Okla.
Located from the Jct. of SH 58 & SH 51-A (5 ½ miles S. of Fairview), continue 4 ½ miles S. on SH 51-A toward Southard. Entry to land on W. side of hwy.
This is a great opportunity to purchase hunting/recreational land with all-weather access in an area well-known for its wildlife! Be sure to check it out!
- Native grass pasture for livestock grazing
- Timber-lined draws- great for livestock & wildlife shelter
- Ponds along creek tributary with further pond development potential
- Excellent hunting potential with all-weather access
- 90 +/- minutes of OKC area
- Nearby attractions for sports enthusiasts include Canton Lake & Roman Nose State Park
Disclosure & Documents
- Disclosure Note: This land was formally a BLMA solid waste disposal site & has completed its post-closure monitoring period requirements, as of November 6, 2002, with no site or water sample discrepancies.
- Legal: NE/4 21-19N-12W, Blaine Co., OK, less previously conveyed tract in SW/c
- ‘23 Taxes: will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: at closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.