- Located at the NW/Corner of the Intersection of US 412/60 & SH 58 (Ringwood Jct.)
- Excellent Commercial Location
- High Traffic Count * Excellent Signage
- Beautiful Home Sites
- 70 +/- Acres of Blackjack Timber (Excellent Wildlife Habitat – Deer, Turkey, ,Pheasant & Quail)
- Land has not been Planted for the Last Several Years but Carries a Base & Yield (According to the F.S.A. there are 74.32 +/- acres of cropland with a full wheat base & a 27 bu./ac. PLC yield)
- Soil Types of Cropland Include – Meno & Dirby loamy fine sand, and Burford loam, all Class III; and Quinlan loams, Class IV
- Ringwood School District
Tracts Offered & Order of Auction
(Each Tract has a Nice Combination of Grass/Cropland & Blackjack Timber)
- Tract #1 (36.6 +/- Usable Acres) described as the SW/4 of the SE/4 Less Hwy
- Tract #2 (32.7 +/- Usable Acres) described as the SE/4 of the SE/4 Less 1.33 +/- acres & Less Hwy
- Tract #3 (38.8 +/- Usable Acres) described as S/2 N/2 SE/4;
- Tract #4 (38.8 +/- Usable Acres) described as the N/2 N/2 SE/4
- Order of Auction: Tracts will be offered individually and in combinations to suit buyers.
- Legal Description for Entirety: SE/4 of Sec. 10, Twp. 22N, R10 W.I.M., Major Co., OK, Less & Except a 1.33 +/- acre tract in SE/corner & Less & Except that portion thereof previously conveyed for hwy use.
- ‘20 Taxes for Entirety: were approx. $191.00. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.