150 +/- Acres | Productive Sm. Grain/Livestock Land Pond & Creek Carrier/Goltry Area, Garfield Co., OK
Pavilion of the Chisholm Trail Expo
111 W. Purdue, Enid, OK 73701
June 22, 2021
| 10:00 A.M.
The Van Buskirk Family Trust
From mile line W. of Carrier, 2 miles W. on SH 45, then 1 mile N. to the SW/corner of the land.
- Productive cropland (127.54 acres of cropland with a 125.10 acre wheat base and a 46 bushel per acre PLC yield)
- Principle soil types – mostly Meno-Bocox, Class III, with smaller amounts of Pond Creek silt loam, Class I & Lovedale fine sandy loam, Class II
- 23 +/- acres of grass pasture, .3+/- acre spring fed pond & creek
- Improved with perimeter & cross fencing
- Conveniently located just 1 mile from SH 45 & 10 +/- minutes of Enid
- Access by good county roads (rocked roads along S. & W.)
- Chisholm Public School District
- Legal Description: The SW/4 of Sec. 4, Twp. 23N, R8 W.I.M., less & except RRWY, Garfield Co., OK
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $567.00. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Minerals in, under, & to the above described land will be offered separately at auction in our Mineral Consignment Auction scheduled for August 20th. No other minerals are being sold or transferred.
- Possession: Possession will be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires July 1, 2021.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.