- Located from the Jct. of I-35 & Fir St., ½ mile E. on Fir St. to CR 90, then 2 1/2 miles N. on CR 90 (west side of road)
- Rolling, grass covered hills with scattered trees (very scenic)
- Excellent livestock grazing & shelter
- 3 ponds
- Timber lined creek
- Fishing potential
- Waterfowl hunting potential (duck & geese)
- Hunting potential (Whitetail deer, turkey, coyote, & bobcat)
- Perimeter fence
- Well located for home sites
- Access is by good county road
- According to Noble Co F.S.A. – Soil Type of former cropland is mostly Grainola-Lucien with smaller amounts of Renfrow & Grainola soils.
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $202.00.
- ‘21 Taxes: will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: Lots 1 & 2 & the S/2 NE/4 of Sec. 5, Twp. 21N, R1 W. Less & Except that portion previously conveyed for use as highway (approx. 6.45 acres).
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with a valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.