154+/- Acres | Cropland w/Class I Soils | Fairview Area, Major Co., OK
Fairview Community Center
206 E Broadway, Fairview, OK 73737
August 5th, 2020
| 10:00 A.M.
Sid & Nancy Niles
Located from the intersection of Hwy 60 & Hwy 8 in Fairview, 4 mi. E. on Hwy 8, then 1 mile S. to northeast corner of the property
- 118.89 acres of cropland with 118.23 acre wheat base & 28 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Mostly Pond Creek silt loam, Class I, with lesser amounts of Buford-Tillman complex, Class II; Grant silt loam, Class II; & Vernon Clay, Class IV
- Good perimeter & cross fences
- Rural water
- Grassland, 3 ponds, & large concrete windbreak
- Access by good rocked road
- Ideal for cultivation, livestock, or homesite!
- Legal Description: NE/4 of 31-21-11 Major Co., OK, less & except 6 +/- acre tract in the NE/c
- Crop: Does not sell.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $384.53. The 2020 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.