154 +/- Acres | Highly Productive Major Co. Farmland
Ringwood Community Center
Main St., Ringwood, OK 73768
July 1st, 2020
| 10:00 A.M.
Sharon & Wayne Maul
1 mile W. of Meno, OK on US 412 (N. side) OR from the Jct. of US 412 & SH 58 (Ringwood Y), 2 ½ miles E. on US 412
- Outstanding opportunity to purchase quality eastern Major Co. farmland
- 147.78 acres of cropland with a 146.71 acre wheat base & 36 bu./ac. PLC yield (formally in Alfalfa)
- Soil Types – 90% Kirkland silt loam, 0-1% slopes, Class II; with far lesser amounts of Lovedale fine sandy loam, 1-3% slopes, Class II & Devol fine sandy loam, 0-3% slopes, Class III (5 +/- acres only)
- 36’x72’ machine shed
- 14’x48’ pole barn
- Be sure to take a look!
- Legal Description: SE/4 Sec. 7, Twp. 22N, R9 W.I.M., Major Co., OK, LESS 5.67 acres for cemetery & home
- Crop: Does not sell.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $575.50. The ‘20 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Possession: at closing, subject to an existing agriculture lease, which expires upon completion of harvest of the 2020-2021 wheat crop or July 1, 2021, whichever is later. The cash lease payments of $3,250.00 due & payable July 1, 2020 and $3,250.00 due & payable Jan. 1, 2021 shall be transferred to the buyer.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.