155 +/- Acres | Cropland | Grassland | Ponds | Near Perry, Noble Co., OK
FB&T Perry Event Center
424 7th St., Perry, OK
September 1, 2021
| 10:00 AM
Gregory N. Meyer
- Located 1 mile N. of Perry on Hwy. 77, then 1 mile E. on Lariat & ½ mile N. on County Road 120 to the SE/corner of the farm
- 71.91 acres of cropland with a 71.90 acre wheat base & a 36 bu. per acre PLC yield; the balance of the land is in good native grass and timber providing excellent livestock grazing and habitat for abundant wildlife population
- Soil types of the cropland are mostly Norge silt loam, Class II & III, & Milan Loam, Class II
- Improvements include fences & 2 ponds
- Access is by good county roads just 2½ miles from Perry
- Legal Description: Lots 1 & 2, & the S/2 of the NE/4 of Sec. 2, Twp. 21N, R1W, Noble Co., OK
- Minerals: in, under, & to above described will be offered in our mineral auction scheduled for Nov. 4, 2021.
- ‘20 Taxes: Were approx. $287.00. The ‘21 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Crop: Does not sell.
- Possession: Will be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
- Contact TJ Casteel, Auction Manager, at (580) 336-7764 for any additional information you may need. Visit www.ericw39.sg-host.com for terms, details, photos, & online bidding!