155 +/- Acres | Good Grass Pasture | Creek & Trees
Okeene Community Building
116 W. E. St., Okeene, OK 73763
| 10:00 A.M.
The Lorenz Family
Okeene Area, Blaine Co., OK
From Hwy 8 and Hwy 51 in Okeene, subject property is 5 miles South on Hwy 8, and 5 miles East on County Road E0670
Whether looking for land for a home site, to expand your livestock operation, or for an investment opportunity, this land is a MUST to consider!
- Good grass farm ready for grazing
- Good perimeter fences
- Mature shade trees for shelter
- Wet weather spring
- Homesite potential
- Access is by good county roads
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: The NE/4 of Sec. 14-18N-R10 WIM, Blaine Co., OK, less a 5+/- acre tract for homesite.
- 2022 Taxes: were approx. $36.15. 2023 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with a valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.