155 +/- Acres | Livestock/Recreational Land | Blacktop Frontage Nearby Irrigation
Fellowship Hall of the First Christian Church of Helena
201 Third Street, Helena, OK 73741
| 10:00 A.M.
The Mahieu Family
McWillie Area, Alfalfa Co., OK
Located from SH 45 & McWillie Rd. (McWillie Blacktop), 2 miles S. to the NW/corner of the land
- Located from SH 45 & McWillie Rd. (McWillie Blacktop), 2 miles S. to the NW/corner of the land
- 63 acres of former cropland with a 52.8 acre wheat base & 23 bushel per acre PLC yield
- Principle soil type of the former cropland is Carwile, Class V, with smaller amounts of Eda sand, Class III & Class IV
- Balance of the land is in native grass pasture & scattered timber
- Improvements include a water well, electricity, some perimeter fencing, & an older 1,898 +/- sf home (salvage)
- Recreational/hunting potential with abundant Whitetail deer population
- Nearby irrigation within 1 mile
- Access by all-weather blacktop rd. on west and good, rocked road on north
- Timberlake Public School District
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: The NW/4 of Sec. 2, Twp. 23N, R11W.I.M., Alfalfa Co., OK
- ‘21 Taxes: were approx. $666.11. The 2022 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: No minerals are being sold or transferred.
- Possession: Possession will be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires July 1, 2022.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.