155 +/- Acres | Offering in 35, 40 & 80 Acre Tracts & In It’s Entirety | Highway 86 Frontage | Multiple Home Sites | Livestock | Wildlife | Perry Area, Noble Co., OK
Whether looking for land for a home site, to expand your livestock operation, for family outdoor sports, or for an investment opportunity, this land is a MUST to consider!
- Perry School District
- Outside of city limits
- Multiple outstanding home sites
- Excellent livestock grazing
- Abundant wildlife
- Hay meadow
- Pond appears to be spring-fed
- Appears to be additional springs
- Growing development in the area
- 5+/- minutes to Perry, 20+/- minutes to Stillwater
- Timber provides shelter for livestock & wildlife
- Access from Highway 86 and Frontier Road
Description of Tracts & Order of Auction
Tract #1: SW/4 NW/4 (Approx. 40 Acres)
Tract #2: NW/4 NW/4, except 5+/- acre tract w/ Improvements (Approx. 35+/- Acres)
Tract #3: E/2 NW/4 (Approx. 80 Acres )
Tract #4 The Entirety (Approx. 155 Acres)
Order of Auction: Tracts will be offered individually & in combinations to suit buyers.
NOTE: An engineer study recently completed by Logan County Rural Water District #3 revealed that one water meter is available along Hwy 86 which is designated to Tract #2 (35 +/- acres) in our auction; and one water meter is available along Frontier Rd. which is designated to Tract #1 (40 +/- acres) in our auction. Buyer(s) will have within 60 days of closing within which to let Logan County Rural Water District #3 know of his/her intention to have a rural water meter. Their contact info. is as follows: 115 W Main St, Marshall, OK 73056; their phone number is 580.935.6678. If intention is not expressed within the 60-day period, Buyer of each tract will be solely responsible for any cost incurred to complete another engineer study to determine if a rural water meter is available at that particular time. Buyer(s) are solely responsible for any costs associated with installing the rural water meter.
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description for Entirety: The NW/4 11-20-1WIM, less and except an approximate 5 acre tract in the northwest corner, Noble County, Oklahoma
- ‘23 Taxes: 2023 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Will be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
Tract #1: $165,000
Tract #2: $205,000
Tract #3: $240,000