158 +/- Acres | Productive Sm. Grain/Livestock Land | Kremlin/Hunter/Pond Creek Area, Garfield Co., OK
Garfield County Fairgrounds
111 W Purdue Ave, Enid, OK 73701
March 30th, 2021
| 10:00 A.M.
Vicki Wiggins Allen
Matthew Tucker & Heather Tucker, an OK Real Estate Agent
Located 1 ½ miles E. of Kremlin on Keowee Rd., then continuing N. on 54th St. (blacktop) 2 ½ miles to the SW/corner of the land.
This land has been in the Tucker family for many years, originally owned by Matt & Heather’s great aunt, then proudly passed down to their father & now to Matt & Heather. Although not easy, they have decided to give another family the chance to enjoy the farm as much as they have. No doubt, it has served the Tucker family well, and we are sure it will yours. Wiggins Auctioneers, LLC is pleased to offer this farm to you at auction.
- Highly productive cropland (123.24 acres of cropland with a 119.10 acre wheat base and a 37 bushel per acre PLC yield)
- Principle soil types – Keokuk-Buttermilk complex & Dale silt loam, both Class I; Kirkland & Port silt loams, both Class II; Grant, Nash, Piedmont, Kirkland-Renfrow complex, & Renthin-Masham complex, all Class III
- 32 +/- acres of grass pasture & a .76 acre pond (located toward center of land)
- Improved with a perimeter fence
- Access is by blacktop road along W. side & county road along N. side
- Within 5 minutes of Pond Creek and only 15 minutes of Enid
- Legal Description: The NW/4 of Sec. 1, Twp. 24N, R6 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $470.00. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: An undivided ½ interest of minerals (owned by Matthew Tucker) in, under, & to the above described land will be offered separately at auction in our Mineral Consignment Auction scheduled for April 1st. Mineral are held by production. No other minerals are being sold or transferred.
- Possession: Possession will be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the presently growing 2020-2021 crop, or July 1, 2021, whichever is later.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.