- Good livestock/sm. grain farm
- 20 +/- miles of Enid
- Blacktop access
- Perimeter fences
- Electric service available
- Pond providing livestock water & outdoor recreation potential
- Area with water fowl, white tail deer & Rio Grande turkey
- Potential home site
- 100.14 acres of cropland with an 82.7 acre wheat base & 36 bu./ac. yield; Bal. in good native grass
- Principal soil type of the cropland include Grant silt loam, Class II; & Wisby-Grant complex, Class IV
- Legal Description: SE/4 24-24-9 W.I.M., Alfalfa Co., OK Less 1 +/- acre toward the SW/corner
- ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $381.00.
- ‘20 Taxes: will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: will be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires Sept. 9, 2020.
- Wind Energy Ground Lease: Transfers with the surface.
- Minerals: No minerals are being sold or transferred.
- Crop: Does not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.