159 +/- Acres | Good Sm. Grain/Livestock Land | Country Home & Farm Buildings | Ames/Isabela/Okeene Area, Major Co., OK
| 3:30-5:30 PM
Fairview Community Center
206 E. Broadway St., Fairview, OK 73737
| 10:00 A.M.
Vicki Wiggins Allen
The Estates of Marion & Shirley Bowmaker
54760 S. County Road 264, Isabella, OK
Located from Okeene, 7 miles N. on SH 8 to the Ames Blktp (1 mile S. of Isabella Blktp), then 1 mile E. on the Ames Blacktop (EW CR 55) OR from Ames (Quick Shop), 7 miles W. on EW CR 55
- 159 +/- Acres w/ Blktp Frontage along the S. Side & Good Rocked Roads along the W. Side
- Located from Okeene, 7 miles N. on SH 8 to the Ames Blktp (1 mile S. of Isabella Blktp), then 1 mile E. on the Ames Blacktop (EW CR 55) OR from Ames (Quick Shop), 7 miles W. on EW CR 55; Physical Address – 54760 S. CR 264, Isabella, OK
- 97.34 +/- Acres of Cropland w/ a 96.80 Acre Wheat Base & a 24 bu./ac. PLC Yield
- Soil Types of the Cropland include mostly Meno & Derby loamy fine sands, both Class III
- 55.61 +/- Acres of Native Grass, Scattered Trees, & .47 +/- Acre Pond (Excellent Grazing & Shelter for Livestock)
- Perimeter & Cross Fences
- 1,298 +/- sq. ft., 1 ½ Story, 5 BDRM, Frame Home (Fixer Upper) w/ Central Heat; Note: Living Space on 2nd Floor may not be included in Stated Sq. Footage
- Equipment Shed, Farm Buildings, & Grain Bins
- 3 Water Wells
- Typical Farm Utilities
- Pioneer Fiber Optic Lines along County Road (Not Yet Completed)
- Okeene School District
- Be Sure to take a Look!
- Legal Description: SW/4 of Sec. 8, Twp. 20N, R10 W.I.M., Major Co., OK, less and except an approx. 1-acre tract
- ‘22 Taxes: were approx. $728.00 without homestead exemption.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires June 30, 2023.
- Crop: Does not sell.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of the auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.