- Located from the intersection of Hwy 60 & U.S. 412 at Orienta, ¾ mi. W. on U.S. 412 to the Southeast corner of the property.
- According to Major County F.S.A., there are 145.89 acres of farmland w/144.88 base acres that has a 35 bu./ac. yield
- Good fences on three sides, rural water, electricity & ½ mile of Hwy 412 frontage
- Ideal for cultivation, livestock, or a homesite!
Legal Description: SW/4 of 21-22-12, Major Co., OK ‘19 Taxes: approx. $458.97 Possession: at closing.
Terms for Surface: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
- SOLD! $47,080 Tract #1: 160+/- net mineral acres in the SW/4 of 21-22-12, Major Co., OK. The 2019 production was approx. $315. NOTE: will be offered in 40 +/- acre tracts with high bidder’s option to purchase up to 160 +/- acres.
- SOLD! $35,200 Tract #2: 80+/- net mineral acres in the W/2SE/4 of 32-22-12, Major Co., OK. These minerals are currently under lease, which will expire on Oct. 28, 2020 w/no option to renew. There is no production in the spaced section. NOTE: will be offered in 40 +/- acre tracts with high bidder’s option to purchase up to 80 +/- acres.