- Located from Aline, 3 ½ miles W., then 2 ½ miles N. OR from Carmen, 3 miles W. on SH 45, then 2 miles S.
- Excellent opportunity to expand your haying/grazing operation with approx. 120 +/- acres of improved Ozark Bermuda grass (est. 4 yrs. ago)
- Bermuda was heavily fertilized in the spring of 2021 (Ozark has consistently produced yields in the top 3 varieties at Oklahoma testing stations)
- Lays fairly level with just a few hills
- Balance of the acres are in tall native grasses that have not been grazed this year except by the bountiful White-Tail Deer that inhabit this area
- A creek that has water in the cooler months, runs from the N. to the S. through the native grass providing water for wildlife
- There are just the right number of trees lining the creek to place hunting stands
- Very good water well that seems to have ample water for most needs
- Aline-Cleo School District
- Buyer will be granted permission for hunting beginning day of auction
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $262.00. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Legal Description: NE/4 of Sec. 19, Twp. 24N, R12 W.I.M., Alfalfa Co., OK
- Possession: will be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to removal of any & all hay on the property or TBA, 2021, whichever is later.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.