160 +/- Acres | Country Home & Outbuildings | Good Sm. Grain Farm | Wakita/Clyde Area, Grant Co., OK
| 2-4 P.M.
Wakita Senior Citizens Center
103 W Main St., Wakita, OK
| 10:00 A.M.
88244 Logan Rd., Wakita, OK 73771
Located from Wakita, 3 miles E. on Kiowa Rd., then 2.5 miles N. on CR 880 (Red Hill Rd.) to the SW/c of the property OR from Jct. of US 81 & US 60 (W. of Pond Creek), 16.5 miles N. on Red Hill Rd. to the SW/c of the property
- Great opportunity to purchase 160 +/- acres with a country home & outbuildings
- Beautiful, panoramic views from the home, which is situated in the north central portion of the farm, providing privacy & seclusion
- 3 BDRM, 1 BA with approx. 1,576 +/- sq. ft. of living area with an attached garage
- Updates include: roof covering & siding, carpet in living/dining room
- Electric, rural water, & propane gas available
- Outbuildings & other improvements include a machine shed, hen house, & grain bins
- Land is currently planted to wheat
- According to the Grant Co. F.S.A., there are 154.52 acres of cropland with a full wheat base & 37 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Soil Types include – Kirkland silt loam, Class II; Grainola silty clay loam, Class III; & Renfrow silty clay loam, Class IV
- Medford School District
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: NW/4 of Sec. 8, Twp. 28N, R6 W.I.M., Grant Co., OK.
- ‘22 Taxes: were approx. $558.00 without homestead exemption. The 2023 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.