160 +/- Acres | Crop & Grass Land | Creek & Pond | Blacktop Frontage Hunting Potential | Aline Area, Alfalfa Co., OK
Aline Senior Citizens Building
104 N. Main St., Aline, OK 73716
| 10:00 A.M.
Ross Crain and Linsi Crain
Located from Aline, 2 ½ miles W. on the Aline Blacktop (corner of CR 540)
- Located from Aline, 2 ½ miles W. on the Aline Blacktop (corner of CR 540)
- Very suitable livestock farm with ample grazing/haying, water, & shelter
- According to Alfalfa Co. F.S.A., there are 134.12 acres of cropland (20 +/- acres currently tilled) with a 74.6 acre wheat base & a 32 bu. per acre PLC yield
- Soil types of the current & former cropland include Lovedale fine sandy loam, Class II Devol fine sandy loam, Class III & Wisby-Grant complex, Class IV
- Balance of the land is in grass pasture, timber-lined creek, pond, & scattered timber
- Fishing & wildlife hunting potential (Whitetail deer, turkey, coyote, & bobcat)
- Access by blacktop road
Disclosure & Documents
- Taxes: The 2021 taxes were approx. $519.00. The 2022 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: NW/4 of Sec. 3, Twp. 23N., R12W
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: at closing, subject to the existing ag lease which expires Aug. 1, 2022.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with a valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.