160 +/- Acres | Good Livestock/Hunting Land | 2,880 +/- Sq. Ft. Shop Bldg. Aline/Waynoka/Carmen Area, Woods Co., OK
1565 Main Street, Waynoka, OK 73860
| 10:00 A.M.
Samuel and Lois McCray Trust
Located from Jct. SH 45/US 281 (10 mi. E. of Waynoka / 12 mi. W. of Carmen), .3 mi. W. on US 281, then 3 miles S. on CR 430 Rd. & 1 ½ miles W. on Carter Rd.
- Located from Jct. SH 45/US 281 (10 mi. E. of Waynoka / 12 mi. W. of Carmen), .3 mi. W. on US 281, then 3 miles S. on CR 430 Rd. & 1 ½ miles W. on Carter Rd.
- Completed CRP Program in 2021
- Very suitable cow/calf farm with ample grazing & shelter
- Good native grass pasture & scattered timber
- 80’ x 36’ shop building w/concrete floor
- Wildlife hunting potential (Whitetail deer, turkey, coyote, & bobcat)
- According to Woods Co. F.S.A., there are 112.7 acres of former cropland
- Principle soil types of the former cropland include Waynoka fine sandy loam, Class II; Vernon Clay loam, Class III; Vernon-Knoco complex, Class IV; Eda sand, Class IV; Carwile fine sandy loam, Class V; very sm. amount of Eda Sand, Class III; & sm. amount of Vernon-Knoco complex, Class VI;
- Windmill & water well
- Cross fences
- Access by county roads on 3 sides of land
- Taxes: The 2021 taxes were approx. $850.00. The 2022 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: SW/4 of Sec. 16, Twp. 24N., R14 W.
- Minerals: An undivided ¾ interest of minerals in, under, & to the above described land will be offered in our April 14th mineral consignment.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with a valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.