160 +/- Acres | Good Livestock Land | Hunting Potential | Aline Area, Alfalfa Co., OK
Senior Citizen’s Building
104 N. Main St., Aline, OK 73716
| 10:00 A.M.
Robert & Helen Webster
Aline Area, Alfalfa Co., OK
Located from Aline (Main St.), 2 ½ miles W. on SH 8A/Aline Blacktop, then 1 mile S. on CR 530
- Located from Aline (Main St.), 2 ½ miles W. on SH 8A/Aline Blacktop, then 1 mile S. on CR 530
- Very suitable cow/calf farm with ample grazing & shelter
- Native grass pasture & scattered timber
- Hunting potential (Whitetail deer, turkey, coyote, & bobcat)
- According to Alfalfa Co. F.S.A., there are 87.63 acres of former cropland with a 62.8 acre wheat base and 33 bu. per acre PLC yield
- Soil types of the former cropland are mostly Carman & Ruella soils, Class II & Carwile, ponded-Devol complex, Class V, with smaller amounts of Classes III, IV, & VII soils
- Older lean-to & set of wire mats fashioned as corral
- Water well
- Perimeter & cross fences
- Access by county road just 1 mile from blacktop
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: NE/4 of Sec. 8, Twp. 23N., R12 W.
- 2021 Taxes: were approx. $404.00. The 2022 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Wind Energy Ground Lease: None.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with a valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.