160 +/- Acres Good Livestock Land | Ponds Aline Area, Alfalfa Co., OK
Aline Senior Citizens Building
104 N. Main St., Aline, OK 73716
August 11th, 2021
| 10:00 A.M.
The Virginia R. Arnot Trust
- Very suitable cow/calf farm with ample grazing, water, shelter & shade
- Good native grass pasture & scattered timber
- 2 ponds (.68+/- acre & .16 +- acre)
- Fishing & waterfowl hunting potential
- Wildlife hunting potential (Whitetail deer, turkey, coyote, & bobcat)
- According to Alfalfa Co. F.S.A., there are 21.97 acres of former cropland with an 18.2 acre wheat base and a 36 bu. per acre PLC yield
- Soil types of former cropland include Eda sand, Class III & Drummond-Eda complex, Class IV
- Older barn & corrals
- Water well
- Older fences & cross fences
- Access by good county road just ½ mile from blacktop
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $390.00. ‘21 Taxes: will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: SE/4 of Sec. 6, Twp. 23N., R12 W.
- Wind Energy Ground Lease: The land sells subject to an existing wind energy lease which will transfer to the Buyer. Sellers will retain the lease payments, if any, paid prior to closing. Buyer shall be entitled to the lease payments, if any, paid after the date of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with a valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.