160 +/- Acres | Good Livestock/Recreational Land w/a 23 +/- Acre Watershed Lake & Spring Fed Creek
Meeting Room #1 of the Pavilion at the Garfield Co. Fairgrounds
111 W. Purdue, Enid, OK 73701
| 10:00 AM
Owner/Agent- Kim Allen
Owner/Agent – Vicki Wiggins Allen
KAL Investments, LLC & Denim & Diamond Investments, LLC
Breckenridge/Garber Area, Garfield Co., OK
Located 7 miles W. of Garber on Breckenridge Rd., then 3 ½ miles N. on N. 114 St. to the SW/corner of the land
- Located 7 miles W. of Garber on Breckenridge Rd., then 3 ½ miles N. on N. 114 St. to the SW/corner of the land
- Access by good rocked & shale roads
- Native grass pasture & scattered timber (providing livestock grazing & shelter)
- 23 +/- acre watershed lake (great recreational/hunting lease potential for water fowl hunting)
- Spring fed creek
- Water well w/ solar panel (dug within last 6 years & never used)
- Legal Description: NW/4 of Sec. 11, Twp. 23N, R5 W.
- ‘21 Taxes: were approx. $188.00. The ‘22 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: at closing, subject to the existing water fowl hunting lease which expires Dec. 14, 2022.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.