160 +/- Acres | Highly Productive Farmland | Medford/ Jefferson/ Lamont Area, Grant Co., OK
Community Room at the City Hall (enter on S.)
615 North Front Street, Medford, OK 73759
| 10:00 A.M.
The Estate of Ruth Pearl
From the mile line S. of Medford, ½ mile E. on Haskell Rd., 3 miles S. on S. Front St./CR 960 (Blacktop), then 3 ½ miles E. on Greer Rd. (Greer Rd. currently closed from US 81) OR from US 60 & S. Front St./CR 960 (3 miles E. of Pond Creek), 5 miles N. on S. Front St./CR 960 (Blacktop), then 3 ½ miles E.
History & Auctioneer's Note
History: Ruth Pearl’s aunt & uncle “The Gordons” first came to own this land in 1915, creating fond childhood memories for Ruth while she lived with the Gordon’s for a period of time. Mr. Gordon was a talented amateur painter and taught Latin at Phillips University in Enid. Later he owned an abstract office and performed title searches. The land has since been proudly passed down over the years, but now, the time has come for a new, proud owner!
Auctioneer’s Note: This farm is one for the eyes! It lays level, is easily tilled, & is capable of producing most any of the crops native to this area. If you’re looking for good land to add to your operation, or for a solid investment with ag lease return, be sure to look this one over!
- According to the Grant Co. F.S.A., there are 156.91 acres of cropland with a 156.5 acre wheat base & a 44 bushel per acre PLC yield; & .40 acre Grain Sorghum base with a 37 bushel per acre PLC yield
- Soil types of the cropland is mostly Tabler silt loam, Class II, with lesser amounts of McLain-Drummond complex, Class I & Kirkland silt loam, Class II
- Balance of the land is in timber-lined creek along the E. side of the farm
- Abundant deer population
- Permanent fencing along N. & W.
- Legal Description: The SE/4 of Sec. 6, Twp. 26N, R4W., Grant Co., OK
- ‘22 Taxes: were approx. $462.00. The 2023 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.