160 +/- Acres | Mostly Good Grassland w/40 +/- Acres of Productive Cropland | Ponds & Streams | Hunting Potential
Springhill Suites by Marriott
5815 KL Drive, Enid, OK
| 10:00 A.M.
The Heir of Gregg Liming
Hillsdale Area, Garfield Co., OK
Located from SH 132 & Buffalo Rd. (W. of Hillsdale), 1 mile N. on SH 132, then 1.5 miles W. on Blaine Rd. to the SE/c of the property
- Located from SH 132 & Buffalo Rd. (W. of Hillsdale), 1 mile N. on SH 132, then 1.5 miles W. on Blaine Rd. to the SE/c of the property
- Welcome addition to any cow/calf operation with ample grazing, water, & shelter
- According to the Garfield Co. F.S.A., there are 42.08 acres of cropland with a 40.2 acre wheat base & 34 bu. per acre PLC yield
- Soil types of the cropland include Port silt loam, Class II; Grant silt loam, Class III; & Kingfisher-Ironmound complex, Class IV
- Balance of the land is in good, well-maintained grass pasture, timbered draws & streams, & ponds (currently mostly dry)
- Improvements include a water well, rural water, & perimeter & cross fencing
- Wildlife hunting potential
- Access by good, rocked roads just 1.5 miles from SH 132
Disclosure & Documents
- Taxes: The 2021 taxes were approx. $300. The 2022 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Legal Description: SW/4 of Sec. 3, Twp. 24N., R8W
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Grassland: at closing, subject to the existing ag lease which expires Aug. 15, 2022. Cropland: at closing, subject to the existing ag lease which expires upon completion of the presently growing crop or July 1, 2022, whichever is later.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with a valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.