160 +/- Acres | Offering 20, 40, 80, & 160 Acre Tracts | Productive Sm. Grain/Livestock Land | Nearby Irrigation Outstanding Investment/Development Land | Corner of Garland & Purdue Executive Home Site Potential | Chisholm School District
Whether looking for a tract of land for executive home site potential, to expand your sm. grain/livestock operation, or for a great investment opportunity, this land is a MUST to consider- conveniently located just minutes from Enid’s W. side amenities!
- Excellent location for executive home sites
- Recent & growing development in surrounding area
- Outside city limits
- Located in highly desired Chisholm School District
- Good, rocked road access, within 1 mile of blacktop rd. & easy access to nearby highways
- 154.6 acres of productive cropland w/a 128.1 ac. wheat base & 30 PLC bu./ac. yield & a 4.3 acre oats base with a 33 bushel per acre PLC yield.
- Principal soil types of the land are mostly Lovedale, Class II with a very minimal amount of Carwile, V in the SW/c
- Irrigated land within ½ mile
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Be sure to take a look!
Description of Tracts & Order of Auction
Tract #1 (Approx. 20 Acres – Corner of N. Garland Rd. & W. Purdue Ave.): S/2 of the SE/4 of the SE/4
Tract #2 (Approx. 20 Acres – Access off N. Garland Rd.): N/2 of the SE/4 of the SE/4
Tract #3 (Approx. 40 Acres – Access off W. Purdue Ave.): SW/4 of the SE/4
Tract #4 (Approx. 80 Acres – Access off N. Garland Rd.): N/2 of the SE/4
Tract #5 (Approx. 160 Acres – Access off N. Garland Rd. & W. Purdue Ave.): SE/4
Order of Auction: Tracts will be offered individually & in combinations to suit buyers.
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description for Entirety: The SE/4 of Sec. 28, Twp. 23N, R7 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK
- ‘21 Taxes for Entirety: were approx. $688.00. The 2022 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Upon signing purchase contracts and acceptance of escrow deposit for purpose of preparing for planting. Complete possession at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.