160 +/- Acres (Offering Three Tracts) | Waukomis/Enid Area, Garfield Co.
Board Rm, Garfield Co. Fairgrounds
111 W. Purdue, Enid, OK 73701
April 21st, 2021
| 10:00 A.M.
Vicki Wiggins Allen
Gary Johnson & the Estate of Desdive A. Milacek
Located from Waukomis, 1 miles N. on US 81, then ½ mile E. on Skeleton Rd. (good shale road) OR from Enid (Jct. of US 81 & US 412), 6 miles S. on US 81, then ½ mile E. on Skeleton Rd.
- Located from Waukomis, 1 miles N. on US 81, then ½ mile E. on Skeleton Rd. (good shale road) OR from Enid (Jct. of US 81 & US 412), 6 miles S. on US 81, then ½ mile E. on Skeleton Rd.
- Land is currently established to grass but carries a base & yield (According to the F.S.A. there are 125.62 +/- acres of cropland (currently in grass) with a 125.61 acre wheat base & a 34 bu./ac. PLC yield)
- Soil Types include – Kirkland, Grant & Port silt loams, all Class II; Renthin-Masham complex, Class III; Kingfisher-Ironmound complex, Class IV; & Pulaski & Ashport soils, Class V
- Nice size pond (approx. 1.3 acres) located on N. side, toward middle
- Beautiful home site w/ panoramic views (in SW/corner); electric & rural water available
- 3 BDRM, 1 BA, frame home w/ approx. 1,168 +/- sq. ft. of living area (Updates include: Roof covering, siding, windows, central heat & air, plumbing, flooring, bathrooms, & attached garage). Home is currently rented – $800/mo. on a mo. to mo. basis
- Rural water available
- Waukomis School District
Tracts Offered & Order of Auction
- Tract #1 (143.5 +/- Acres) will be offered, & bid rested
- Tract #2 (Home & 1 +/- Acre) will be offered, & bid rested
- Tract #3 (15.5 +/- Acres) will be offered, and bid rested
- Then tracts will be offered in combination to suit Buyer(s).
- Legal Description: SE/4 of Sec. 7, Twp. 21N, R6 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK.
- ‘20 Taxes for Entirety: were approx. $912.00 without homestead exemption. The 2021 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Tract #1 (143.5 +/- Acres) – at closing; Tract #2 (Home & 1 +/- Acres) – at closing, subject to existing mo. to mo. lease; & Tract #3 (15.5 +/- Acres) – at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.