This land has it all!
- Excellent blacktop access (Corner of Wood Rd. & 16th St.)
- Convenient location (within 15 +/- minutes of Enid’s shopping & entertainment districts)
- Rural home site development potential
- Beautiful executive home sites w/ panoramic views
- 74.5 +/- acres comprised of a good amount of timber, timber lined Hackberry Creek, & native grass
- Excellent wildlife habitat
- Elevation changes provide a variety of scenic views
- Good shelter & grazing for livestock
- Productive cropland (79.40 ac. of cropland w/a full wheat base & a 36 bu./ac. PLC yield)
- Soil types of cropland – Mostly Kirkland silt loam, Class II & Kirkland-Renfrow & Renthin-Masham complex, both Class III; with a lesser amount of Masham clay, Class VI
- Improvements include a barn; garage; perimeter & cross fences; water well; & electric service is available
- Rural water available along North & West sides
- Waukomis School District
- Legal Description: NW/4 of Sec. 28, Twp. 21N, R6 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK.
- Order of Auction: The original home site & 7 +/- acres will be offered separately and together with the balance of the farm.
- ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $420.00. The 2020 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Crop: Does not sell.
- Possession: Is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing lease which expires August 1, 2021. The lease payment for the 2020-2021 crop year, in the amount of $3,760.00, will transfer to Buyer at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.