160 +/- Acres | Outstanding Livestock/Wildlife Land | Perry/ Covington/ Garber Area | Garfield Co., OK
Covington Fire Station
209 2nd St, Covington, OK 73730
August 20th, 2020
| 10:00 A.M.
Vicki Wiggins Allen
Heyde Faye Class
Located from US 412 & SH 74 (Garber/Covington Exit), 6 miles E. on US 412, then 2 ½ mile S. on Champlin Rd. OR from US 412 & I-35, 8 miles W. on US 412, then 2 ½ mile S. on Champlin Rd. to the NW/corner of the property.
- Access by 1 1/2 miles of good rocked road & 1 mile of county road, just 2 ½ miles from US 412
- Good native grass & areas of timber
- Ponds providing livestock water & outdoor recreation potential
- Black Bear Creek along N. side (cuts across NE/corner)
- Area with water fowl, white tail deer & Rio Grande turkey
- Steel Corrals
- 65.82 acres of productive cropland with a 60.30 acre wheat base & 36 bu./ac. PLC yield; & a 4.6 acre Barley base with a 34 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Soil types of cropland include Port silt loam & Norge loam, both Class II; & Renthin-Masham complex, Class III
- Perimeter and cross fences
- Legal: NW/4 of Sec. 25, Twp. 22N, R3W, Garfield Co., OK
- ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $272.00. The 2020 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.