160 +/- Acres | Outstanding Sm. Grain/Livestock Land 2 +/- Ac. Pond | Creek | Home & Outbuildings | Helena Area, Alfalfa Co., OK
- Located from N. edge of Helena, 1 mile N. on SH 58 & 2 miles E. OR from SH 58/45 (SE of Helena), 1 mile E. on SH 45 & 1.5 miles N.
- 116.36 acres of productive cropland with a 108.2 acre wheat base & 31 bu./ac. yield
- Cropland soil mostly Grant silt loam, Class II, with lesser amounts of Pond Creek silt loam, Class I
- Balance of land in good grass pasture, 2 +/- acre pond, & timber-lined creek
- 5 wire perimeter fence & pasture cross fence
- Excellent grazing & water for a stocker calf or cow/calf operation
- Waterfowl hunting/fishing potential
- 2 story home with 1,568 +/- sf of living area, comprised of 4 bedrooms & 1 bath
- Approx. 120’ x 38’ Quonset, 32’ x 32’ detached garage, & small set of livestock pens
Legal Description: NW/4 13-24N-10 ‘19 Taxes: were approx. $1,013.00. The 2020 taxes will be prorated to closing. Crop: Does not sell. Minerals: Do not sell. Possession for Entirety: at closing, subject to the existing lease, which expires upon completion of harvest of the presently growing 2019-2020 wheat crop or July 1, 2020, whichever is later. Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who choose to authorize another person to bid/purchase on his/her behalf must provide a letter of authority. Please contact Auction Company for further details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, usability, etc. prior to auction day. Any announcements made day of auction take precedence.