160 +/- Acres Outstanding Sm. Grain/Livestock Land | Carrier/Lahoma Area, Garfield Co., OK
This highly productive farm, commonly known as the “Carrier Place” has been in the Keesecker family for over three generations and is known to be one of the better farms in the area. According to the sellers, some past years wheat production has been near record high yields for this area. Although not an easy decision, the family has decided to give another family the chance to enjoy it as much as they. No doubt, this land has served the Keesecker family well, as we are sure it will yours. Wiggins Auctioneers LLC is pleased to be able to offer this good farm to you at auction.
- Located from the Jct. of SH 132 & SH 45 (1-mile S. of Carrier), 1-mile S. on SH 132, then 3 miles W. on Phillips Rd. OR from Lahoma, 4 miles North on Stabe road, then ½ mile East on Phillips Rd.
- 154.92 acres of productive cropland, with a 154.9 acre wheat base and a 48 bu. per acre PLC yield
- Principle soil type of the land is nearly all Pond Creek Silt loam, Class I; with a very, very small amount of Grant silt loam, Class III
- Lays level, easily tilled
- Access by good county roads just a half mile off blacktop.
- If you are wanting to add good quality land to your farming operation, don’t miss this opportunity.
‘19 Taxes: were approx. $854.00. Legal Description: SE/4 of Sec. 20, Twp. 23 N, R8 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK Minerals: Minerals in, under, & to the above described farm will be offered in our March 5th Mineral Consignment Auction. Minerals appear to be non-producing & open for lease. Crop: Does not sell. Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the presently growing 2019-2020 wheat crop or July 1, 2020, whichever is later. Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.