160 +/- Acres | Prime Hunting & CRP Grassland | Pond & Creek | Cultivation/Food Plots | Medford/ Clyde/ Wakita Area, Grant Co., OK
THIS is the Northern Grant County hunting tract you’ve been searching for! Located in the core of one of Northern Oklahoma’s most sought after areas for trophy Whitetail deer, Rio Grande turkey, pheasant, quail, & waterfowl, this tract has it all from rolling hills with tall grass cover, thickets, cultivation, & Osage Creek running through the heart of the land. Sportsmen, outdoor enthusiasts, ranchers, or those seeking a family or corporate retreat, be sure to seize this unique opportunity!
- Prime hunting in Northern Grant County on good, rocked road- just 3 miles from blacktop, 5 ¾ miles W. from US 81, & 8 miles from the Kansas State line
- According to the Grant Co. F.S.A., there are 147.46 acres of cropland (73.08 acres of which is currently enrolled in CRP) with a 74.38 acre wheat base & 38 bu./ac. PLC yield
- CRP annual contract payment total $3,032.00
- 33 acres of Class II cultivation in SW/c of tract, ideal for wildlife food plots
- Excellent native grassland, thickets, timber, & Osage Creek, all providing great habit, grazing, & shelter for wildlife & livestock, alike
- 0.5 +/- acre pond with further pond development potential for waterfowl hunting
- Elevated terrain with great views from stands & blinds
- Road along E. has light traffic, creating seclusion & privacy
- A Must See- Be Sure to Take a Look!
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: NE/4 of Sec. 25, Twp. 28N, R6 W., Grant Co., OK
- ‘22 Taxes: were approx. $465.00. The 2023 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing CRP contracts. CRP Contracts are as follows: (1) 40.37 acres with an annual contract payment of $2,059.00 which expires on 09/30/2027; & 32.71 acres with an annual contract payment of $973.00 which expires 09/30/2030. Seller shall retain all CRP payments due and payable for the contract year ending September 30, 2023, and all prior payments. Buyer shall be entitled to any future payments.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.