- 140.76 acres of productive cropland (of which 34.3 +/- acres is currently enrolled in C.R.P.) with a 114.36 acre wheat base & a 45 bushel per acre PLC yield. (There appears to be approx. 65.5 acres most recently planted to wheat; & approx. 41 acres planted to beans).
- Soil Types of cropland include Kirkland & Tabler silt loams, Class II; & Kirkland-Renfrow complex, Class III
- Balance of land in grass pasture, scattered trees, & pond
- Excellent habitat for wildlife & hunting potential (abundant white tail deer), if desired
- Improvements include a windmill & water well (not used for some time)
- Access is by county road along the west
- Be sure to take a look!
- Legal Description: NW/4 of Sec. 28, Twp. 28N, R2 W.I.M., Kay Co., OK
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $606.00. ‘21 Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession of the cropland most recently harvested (wheat), and the grassland, is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing C.R.P. contract. Possession of the land currently planted to beans, is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing lease which expires upon completion of the harvest of the presently growing bean crop or Nov. 1, 2021, whichever is later.
- Crop: Does not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with a valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.