- 160 +/- Acres
- Located from RR tracks in Drummond, 7 miles S. on SH 132 (6 miles N. of 132/51 Jct.), then 1 ½ miles W. on Sumner Rd. to the SE/corner of the farm
- 152.58 acres of productive cropland w/ a 150.4 acre wheat base & a 35 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Soil types include Lovedale fine sandy loam; Class & Eda loamy fine sand, Class III; with smaller amounts of Eda Loamy fine sand, Class IV & Carwile loam, Class V
- Improvements include a perimeter fence, water well & electric service
- Access is by county roads along the S. & W. sides (just a mile from blacktop)
- Potential for extra return from waterfowl hunting lease
- Legal Description: SW/4 of Sec. 16, Twp. 20N, R8 W.I.M., Garfield Co., OK
- ‘20 Taxes: were approx. $429.00. The 2021 Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing lease which expires on or by August 1, 2022. Buyer will be credited ½ of the cash lease payment in the amount of $3,000.00 at closing.
- Wind Energy Ground Lease: The land sells subject to an existing wind energy lease which will transfer to the Buyer. Sellers will retain any lease payments paid through the month of closing. Buyer shall be entitled to any lease payments paid the month following closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID & acknowledge & agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.