160 +/- Acres | Productive Sm. Grain/Livestock Land | Homestead | Ames/Isabella/Okeene Area, Major Co., OK
Ames Civic Center
106 E. Corporate Dr., Ames, OK
| 10:00 A.M.
Butch Edingfield, Co-Broker
Vicki Wiggins Allen
CJJ Ellis Properties, LLC
265744 E. CR 55, Isabella, OK
Located from Okeene, 7 miles N. on SH 8 to the Ames Blktp (1 mile S. of Isabella Blktp), then 2 ½ miles E. on EW CR 55 OR from Ames (Quick Shop), 5 ½ miles W. on EW CR 55
- 160 +/- Acres w/ Blktp Frontage
- Located from Okeene, 7 miles N. on SH 8 to the Ames Blktp (1 mile S. of Isabella Blktp), then 2 ½ miles E. on EW CR 55 OR from Ames (Quick Shop), 5 ½ miles W. on EW CR 55; Physical Address: 265744 E. CR 55, Isabella, OK
- 125.9 Acres of Cropland w/ a 118.70 Acre Wheat Base & a 34 bu./ac. PLC Yield
- 26.8 +/- Acres Native Grass
- Soil Types – Mostly II & III; w/ a lesser amt. of Class IV
- 1,308 +/- sq. ft. Frame Home (Fixer Upper)
- 36’ x 74’ (2,664 +/- sq. ft.) Quonset Style Building
- Typical Farm Utilities
- Be Sure to take a Look!
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: SE/4 of Sec. 9, Twp. 20N, R10, W.I.M., Major Co. OK
- ‘22 Taxes: were approx. $567.00 without homestead exemption.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease which expires upon the completion of harvest of the presently growing crop or July 1, 2023, whichever is later.
- Crop: Does not sell.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.