- Tract #1: 61 +/- ac. located from Avard, 2 ¼ mi. E. to the NW corner OR from Hopeton, 1 ½ mi. N., 5 mi. W., then 1 mi. S. and then ¼ mi. east to the NW corner. A good mixture of native grasses along w/many years of CRP create a good cover across the property.
- Tract #2: 128 +/- ac. directly S. of Tract #1 located in the same section. This property also has a mixture of native grasses w/good growth due to many years in the CRP program.
- F.S.A. Info for Entirety: According to the Woods Co. F.S.A., there are 188.7 designated ac. of CRP w/a payment rate of $46.16 per ac. or an $8,710 annual contract payment. The contract period for the CRP payment is from 10/1/2010 to 9/30/2020. The principle soil types on the property are Tillman silty clay loam, Class II; Vernon clay loam & Devol fine sandy loam, both Class III; & Devol loamy sand & Vernon-Knoco complex, Class IV.
- Order of Auction: Tracts #1 & #2 will be offered separately and together.
- Legal: 189 +/- ac in the W/2 31-26N-14W, Woods Co., OK
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: upon payment in full of purchase price & transfer of title, at closing, subject to the CRP contract which the buyer agrees to assume and complete. Buyer will be solely responsible for any penalties or pay back for failing to complete the contract.
- 2019 Taxes: were approx. $468.00. The 2020 taxes will be prorated to closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.