2.37 +/- Acres with an 8,640 +/- SF Custom Built, Commercial Bldg. | Grow/Processing/Specialty Food Production Operation Ready | Zoned Rural Farm Unincorporated, No City Inspections | Piedmont City Water | Minutes Outside OKC | Highly Desirable Location | Piedmont Area, Canadian Co., OK
This property was built with attention to detail, taking years to complete. Everything was built for this building to stand the test of time. Originally designed for a specialty mushroom grow and then converted in later years for a marijuana grow, the possibilities are endless. Opportunity to convert this building into any business headquarters minutes outside of NW OKC.
- 2.37 +/- Acres
- 8,640 +/- SF Commercial Building
- Zoned Rural Farm
- Piedmont City Water
- Very Secure Building
- New Septic System 2023
- Custom Built Lab Area with Hept Filters, Water Drains, Electricity (220 & 110 outlets)
- Multiple “Grow” Rooms Equipped with Water, Electric & Separate HVAC
- One “Grow” Room Equipped with Floor Drains
- Multiple “Unfinished” Rooms w/ Ceiling Purlins Installed every 1’ that have 2” x 2” x 16” Centers
- Kitchen w/ Multiple Storage Rooms
- ½ Bath
- Refrigerated Room w/ 2” Dense Foam Under Floor Slab, Walls- 8-12” Fiber Glass Insulation/Foam & Floor Drain
- Tool/Work Room
- Additional Storage/Shop Room
- Additional Living/Office Space w/ Unfinished ¾ Bath and Kitchenette Area
- Lattner Pro Series 1 million BTU High Pressure Broiler 150 PSI (Less than 100 Hours Operation Time Jetted for Propane)
- Single Phase 600 Amp (3 Phase Available within ¼ Mile)
- All Electric is in Conduit
- Central Cleaning Bleam System Central Vac in Most of the Building
- 400 Gallon Water/Fertilizer Tank
- 50 Gallon Commercial Water Heater
- Retort 5’ x 12’ Quarter Inch Steel (15 PSI Working Pressure)
- Fiber Reinforced 5” High Strength Concrete w/ Rebar
- Slab Pinned to Piers and Attached to Bedrock
- Frame 5” Angle Iron
- 2” 14-gauge Tubing Side Wall Purlins
- Trust is all Steel
- All Outside Walls have Closed Celled Spray Foam on the First 10’
- All Exits Equipped w/ Emergency Lights
- Wired for Security System through PSI (Fire & Burglar)
- Fire Hydrant ¼ Mile Away
- Located Just Outside Piedmont City Limits
- Unincorporated, No City Inspections
- .25 Miles to Blacktop Access at N. County Line Rd.
- 10-15 Minutes from Edmond & Yukon; 20-30 Minutes from Kingfisher & OKC
- Class I & II Soils (Land Lays Level for Ease of Development or Can Be Easily Tilled)
- Recent Development in the Area
Disclosure & Documents
- Legal Description: 2.37 +/- acres in the NE/4 of Sec. 12, Twp. 14N, R5 W.I.M Canadian Co., OK.
- ‘22 Taxes: were approx. $2,062.00. The 2023 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with a valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Buyer’s Premium: A 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction to determine the purchase price.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of the auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, condition, size, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.