2 +/- Acres with 1,800 +/- SF Commercial Bldg. Situated on a 4,200 +/- SF Concrete Pad | Grow/ Processing Operation Ready w/Transferable Licenses, if Desired | Zoned Rural Commercial/Industrial | Unincorporated, No City Inspections | Minutes Outside OKC/Highly Desirable Location
For the investor/developer, this property has endless possibilities. Whether looking for future development with blacktop frontage in a vastly growing and desirable area, a turnkey grow operation, or the perfect opportunity for a small business office, storage building, or small animal project facility, this is definitely one to consider!
- 2 +/- Acres
- Located Just Outside Piedmont City Limits
- Unincorporated, No City Inspections
- 60’ x 30’ Shop (1,800 +/- SF) Situated on a 140’ x 30’ (4,200 +/- SF) Concrete Pad with Drains & Plumbing Installed
- 3 Phase Power -Cimarron Electric
- 200-amp Panel
- Climate Controlled – Newer HVAC & Ducting
- Spray Foam Insulation (Walls & Ceiling)
- Cox Internet Installed
- 1000-gallon Propane Tank
- Water Well – Produces 20 +/- Gallon Per Minute
- Blacktop Access – Frontage along N. County Line Rd.
- 10-15 Minutes from Edmond & Yukon; 20-30 Minutes from Kingfisher & OKC
- Class I & II Soils (Land Lays Level for Ease of Development or Can Be Easily Tilled)
- Recent Development in the Area
Disclosure & Documents
- Commercial Grower & Transportation License: Seller, at Buyer’s request, agrees to submit the required documentation to transfer Seller’s current Commercial Grower & Transportation Licenses per OMMR. Any fees related to said ownership transfer shall be the sole responsibility of the Buyer. For more information: Change of Ownership (oklahoma.gov)
- Online Auto-Extend Close: If a bid is placed w/in the final 3 mins, the online auction will automatically extend until all bidding has ceased.
- Legal Description: 2 +/- acres in NE/4 of Sec. 12, Twp. 14N, R5 W.I.M more specifically A#10 PT NE4 Beg. 330.57’S of NE/C, TH S165.29’ W 526.91’ N165.34’ E526.91 TPB.
- ‘22 Taxes: were approx. $3,104.00. The 2023 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: Do not sell.
- Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with a valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Buyer’s Premium: A 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction to determine the purchase price.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of the auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, condition, size, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.