2 Charming Homes | Ponca City, OK
About the Homes
These 2 charming homes are located adjacent to one another and are situated along one of Ponca City’s historic, brick-paved streets. For many years these homes have been owned within the same family and have been very well maintained. Located within walking distance to Roosevelt Elementary School, other nearby attractions include parks (splash pad), Pioneer Woman Museum, Marland Mansion, Ponca Bowl, & many shops & eateries along N. 14th/US 60 Business District. Be sure to take a look!
PROPERTY #1: 916 E. HAZEL
- Brick home with great curb appeal, mature shade trees & landscaping
- 1,674 +/- sf of living area, comprised of 2 BDRMS & 2 BA
- Beautiful, original hardwood floors
- Foyer with coat closet
- Living room with French doors that flow into Florida/sunroom- providing airy, spacious feel
- Kitchen with dining/breakfast nook
- Spacious master bedroom with his/hers closets
- Large hallway bathroom
- Attached one car garage with attic access
- Separate utility/mud room with full bathroom (shower), accessed from garage
- Lots of storage throughout home
- Central heat & air
- Privacy fenced backyard
- Legal: The N. 75’ of Lots 1-4, Block 22, Brodboll Addn.
- Taxes: approx. $454 with Homestead Exemption
PROPERTY #2: 914 E. HAZEL
- Bungalow-style home with inviting, covered front porch & charming interior
- 1,179 +/- sf of living area, comprised of 2 BDRMS & 1 BA
- Beautiful, original hardwood floors, trim, & doors
- Elevated ceilings- providing a more spacious feel
- Living room with French doors that flow into formal dining area
- Kitchen with range, refrigerator, & microwave
- Master bedroom with lots of storage & additional space for office, nursery, or hobbies
- Hallway bathroom with updated vanity
- Enclosed back porch with access to storm shelter
- Central heat & air
- Detached garage
- Nice, fenced backyard
- Legal: Lots 5 & 6, Block 22, Brodboll Addn.
- Taxes: approx. $316
- Taxes: The 2021 taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
- Minerals: Seller’s share of minerals, if any, transfer with surface.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.