148 +/- Acres | Sm. Grain/Livestock Land w/Blacktop Frontage
45 +/- Acres | Sm. Grain/Livestock Land | Home Site Potential
Auctioneer’s Note: Whether looking for a tract of land with home site/farmette potential, OR to expand your sm. grain/livestock operation, this 193 +/- contiguous acres (offered in 2 tracts) is a must to consider! The land is conveniently located just ½ mile or less from both US 412 & SH 8 and is only 30 +/- mins. from Enid’s west side amenities & 15 +/- mins. from Fairview. Be sure to take a look!
Farm #1 (148 +/- Acres)
- Located at the intersection of Texas (EW 42) & NS 257 (just E. of the Town of Cleo Springs)
- According to the F.S.A., there are 119.4 wheat base acres with a 32 bushel/acre yield
- Principle soil types include Meno loamy fine sand, Class III & Eda sand, Class IV
- Located just ½ mile from US 412 & SH 8
- Accessed by blacktop on N. & good rocked road on E.
- Excellent sm. grain/livestock farm
- Legal: NE/4 12-22N-12W, less an approx. 5 acre tract in the NW/c and less an approx. 6.89 acre tract along the S. section line
- Taxes: approx. $286.00
Seller: Rose Family Farms, LLC
Farm #2 (45 +/- Acres)
- on Maine (furthest S. street) off SH 8 in Cleo Springs
- According to the F.S.A., there are 43.4 wheat base acres with a 35 bushel/acre yield
- Principle soil types include Lovedale fine sandy loam, Class II & Meno loamy fine sand, Class III
- Great home site/farmette potential
- City utilities available, if desired
- Legal: 45 +/- acres in E/2 NW/4 12-22N-12W
- Taxes: approx. $66.00
Seller: Cleo State Bank
- Order of Auction: Farms will be offered individually only.
- Taxes: will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Minerals: do not sell.
- Possession: is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price & transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing ag lease which expires July 31, 2022.
- Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
- Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.